Yay, I received The Liebster Award! I was nominated by Cherelle from Reading in peace – who you should all go visit and shower with love 🙂
The idea behind the award is to give new and upcoming bloggers the opportunity to build their community and get to know one another. It’s the perfect way to meet new people and let them find out some interesting facts about you.
Here’s some rules:
1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer;
2. Nominate some other bloggers!
3. Let them know!
Underneath the ‘Continue Reading’ link you will find my answers to the questions Cherelle asked, the people I have nominated and the exciting questions I have thought to ask.
1. Who is your all time favourite book boyfriend?
This is a really difficult question, I really don’t know. *Has a think*
2. Have you ever started a book and not been able to finish it? If so what was it?
Yeah, there’s unfortunately been a few. They can be seen on my Goodreads bookshelf.
3. Who is your role model/inspiration?
My Nan, she is definitely an inspiration to me. At the age of 75 (nearly 76) you’d think she would be sitting at home and relaxing – no, not my Nan. She works, volunteers her time with the local council, drives all her Grandchildren around (including me, up until recently) and just basically does everything for anyone! She’s the lady that encouraged me to read and I’ve never stopped since.
4. If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be and why?
Neville Longbottom – I love him! He’s not had the best start in life and actually struggles a bit now and for that I just want to give him a great big hug and tell him everything’s going to be okay.
5. Where is your favourite place to read?
I think it would have to be in bed. Just being able to wrap up and snuggle with a good book is the best feeling. I have contemplated buying a massive bean bag or chair, but I haven’t put the wheels in motion, yet.
6. If you were stuck on a desert island what 2 books would you take with you?
Oh, that’s a good question! I’d probably take one book from the Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee – you’ve got to have a Classic.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Barcelona, hands down! Anyone that knows me understands that I love Barcelona with a passion. I’ve been about 5 times and it never gets old – I just need to learn a bit of Spanish/Catalan.
8. What is your favourite TV program?
I don’t really watch TV which is quite odd, I know. Currently, it would have to be Friends.
9. If you could choose, what book would you like to see made into a movie?
Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr. It’s all about Fairies and none of that Tinkerbell malarkey.
10. What is your favourite genre to read?
Victorian Fiction or Fantasy.
I nominated the following:
(I know my nominated aren’t new, but shush, you’re all so popular)
Now, onto my questions:
1. What’s the first thing you do when you open your eyes in the morning?
2. Which do you prefer, a book or an E-Reader? You can only pick one!
3. You’re only allowed to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. You’re given the opportunity to have your first novel published – what’s the story?
5. Are you a half-empty or half-full type of girl/s?
6. Your favourite Fruit?
7. Do you like using Twitter?
8. Can you speak any other languages? Write a sentence!
9. Would you like to go into Space?
10. What is your favourite book of all time?