Hello everyone! I hope you’re all ok. What have you all been up to? Good things I hope!
As you may have noticed from my Twitter feed, I have been purchasing a lot of books lately and I thought I would show you all. I think most, if not all of you, have probably read them, but I just want to spread the love.
1. The Shock of the Fall – Nathan Filer
2. How to Get a (love) life – Rosie Blake
3. Doughnut – Tom Holt
4. The Changelings – Elle Casey
5. The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
6. One Hundred Names – Cecelia Ahern
Have you read any of the books above? What did you think? Let me know!