There’s only two days left of 2014 so I thought I’d write a resolution post and think about the new year. I’m a firm believer in a clear mind and sometimes it helps to scribble down all your inner most thoughts and feelings.
- Make notes – I’ve been struggling to write reviews as of late and in result leave them until the last minute and panic that I’ve not done a good enough job. So for 2015 I have bought a noteboook which I’m hoping will help me write fabulous reviews. The main thing is that I want to be able to enjoy blogging and not panic and stress about it.
- Always plan and schedule – This links nicely with the point above – I think if I start making notes it will help me plan and schedule posts for the future. Maybe I’ll purchase a diary to help with it too.
- I must comment on blogs – I speak to a lot of bloggers on Twitter and Facebook, but I need to make sure I comment on blogs too. I’ll admit that I’m a bad commenter, but I promise I will respond – I do read all your blogs though!
- I want to read books of my choice – I enjoy accepting and reading review copies, but I find it difficult to read books that I’ve purchased. I’ve decided to change my policy and read a review copy, one of my choice, a review copy and so on. I’ve also felt a little resentment to the fact that I had to read books so this will help me.
- Use better imagery – I’m not a photographer so my photos aren’t always amazing so I intend to improve. I’ve started using Instagram more so they will be for the use on there plus Facebook and Twitter.
Personal Resolutions and Goals
- To keep up the healthy eating – I eat quite healthy and stick to 1200 calorie per day and although it sounds terrible I actually find it quite easy and enjoyable. Now, don’t get me wrong I have ‘treat days’ and don’t follow it religiously, but I’ve lost a lot of weight and I’ve never been happier. In relation to this resolution I just need to find more exciting recipes with little carbs – a favourite of mine is paprika roasted chick peas.
- Be more positive – Very simple really, I need to stop being a pessimist and think more positively. I know I’ll always be a pessimistic person, but improvements can be made and I’m quite excited to try different techniques.
- Get out and about! – I am quite content with my life and the things I get up to, yet I want to do more! I don’t have any children and I have a little money spare, so why not? I’ve included things like start a new hobby and visit new places.
Just a few resolutions from me and do you know what? I’m quite looking forward to starting 2015 and creating great memories with amazing people.
What do you want to achieve in 2015?